Must Read : What Happened To Akpos And His Wife While Travelling To Italy By Air (Joke Of The Week)


Akpos and his wife were traveling to Italy
by air, as
they were at the peak of the journey, the
pilot
announced that:- “ LADIES AND gentlemen,
we are
sorry to announce that one of the engines
has stopped
working while the remaining one is not
functioning as
required, therefore we may crash in a few
minutes from now. We advise that everyone
should reconcile
with God and settle every issues that need
to be
settled.”


At that point, Mr. Akpos touched his wife
Ellista and
said “Honey, please forgive me ooooo, your
sister
Simi that stays with us is my SEX
MACHINE , we had
several abortions and she has even planned
to poison

you on our returned from Italy so that the
both of us
will elope for the U.S.A, please find a place
in heart to forgive me.
She responded “No problem dear” She
continue,
“since it’s a confession moment, let me also
confess. Please you must also forgive me
oooo, John
and Esther among our three children are not
your
biological children. Your biological child is
Victoria the
rest belong to Eti Your best friend. You also
remember you were robbed by arm robbers
last year?”
Akpos answered “Yes I remember” she
continues


“I actually set you up by some gangs who
robbed
you because I needed to pay for my boy-
friend
Albrass’ TUITION FEE . He got admission in
Oxford
University in England. Even now as we are
talking, I
have arranged for your death through hired
assassins on our return.”
Mr. Akpos responded “no problem I have
forgiven
you.”

Meanwhile as the confessions were going
on, the pilot
announced again.....



“Ladies and gentlemen, is like you people
are
powerful men/ WOMEN OF FAITH because,
God has
answered your prayers, the two engines are
perfectly
ok now and we are sure of safe landing”.



At that point, the whole passengers became
mute
instead of celebrating the good news. Akpos
Shouted from the back
“Pilot, Pilot, this plane
must crash ooooooo or we will crash the
plane”
everybody shouted “YES oooooooo”.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.