True Confession: Help! I’m Tired Of Sleeping With My Step-brother


I am a girl of 25 years. I hailed
from Kumasi in Ghana but was
born and brought up in Nigeria.
I am tired of nursing this pain in
my heart. I think it is high time I
poured it out.

I lost my mum while I was barley
eight months so I grew up with my
dad and step mother in our one-
room apartment here in Lagos.

My dad remarried nine months
after my Nigerian mum died; to
enable someone look after me.

It was in that process that my step
mother took in. She delivered my
half-brother nine months after, so
we both grew up together here in
Lagos.

My dad struggled to send us to one
of the best schools in Lagos.


However, things became worst
after we gain admission into same
university so my dad and step-
mother had to return to Ghana.


It all began after we both go
admission into same university. My
dad asked us to stay in the same
room to cost since there was no
enough money.


My step-brother is the type of guy
every girl would love to hangout
with. He’s cute, tall, dark and
handsome. He looks older than me
though I am his elder sister.


I am this type that sleeps
completely naked. I felt he was my
brother and had nothing in mind.
He’s so protective that he doesn’t
like seeing me around any guy on
campus.


One day, I woke in the middle of
the only to see my brother
caressing my breast. I tried to
scream but he asked me not to.
That was how it continued till I lost
my virginity to him.

Now, I am finding difficult to date
another guy.

He’s so jealous that he fights any
guy that tries come near me on
campus.


We virtually have ‘it’ everyday. The
truth is that I don’t have any
feeling for another guy. I am
addicted to him.


My conscience is pricking me. God,
I can’t imagine myself sleeping
with my own blood brother, not
even that, my junior.


I am tired of this nonsense. The
worst thing is that if I dare tell my
dad, my step mother would not
turn the whole thing against me.



Please help me out.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.