Must Read: My NYSC Tale With The Fulani Girl … Part 3


If you missed part One(1) read it Here

I met her sitting in front of a shop
opposite the hospital gate, the shop was
locked and the place was dark I may not
have seen her if not for the moon light. I
sat opposite her but left a space of
“safety”,She told me things about herself, her religion/tradition ,her likes and
dislikes. I noticed she was more free and
relaxed, that shyness has been abolished
by the lack of eye contact caused by
darkness.


We gisted for close to an hour when I jokingly invited her for the night in my
place, she rejected the offer as expected,
we were on that when the light shone on
us, I saw she was not comfortable, all of
a sudden she said “mu je gidan ka” (lets
go to ur house), but requested that I should go ahead of her.


Nafisa followed me slowly from behind,
the space between us kept increasing at
some point she stopped coming, I gave
her margin of like 100m. I just continued
going, on reaching my lodge the first thing I did was to switch off both the
front and room light, I felt it will be
convenient for her coming in like a thief
in the night.


I waited in my dark room for close to
10minutes, I almost gave up when heard a knock on my door, the way she rushed
in amazed me, pushed me aside and
went straight to my bed as if she has been to my room before.


She was quiet and not responding to my
gist. My intention was to play a gentle- man by allowing her sleep in my room
while I squat with nebos ,the brain was
willing but the joystick was refusing, her
presence changed the smell of the room ,
it was natural, unique and unadulterated
by white man’s perfumes and body creams, that gave me some subtle
Attention.


Her pheromones drew me closer, she
refused the drink I offered, I forced the
glass of “kunu” into her hands, she
dropped it back on the floor beside the mattress. I held the hands again but this
time around I started rubbing it and
gently pulling each of the fingers
aimlessly removing nothing, her hands
were soft and sweaty…she did not reject,
I continued that b4 I placed my rite hand on her belly beneath the hijab ,I was
surprised that Nafisa was not wearing
any shirt under( na so malo girls thy do? I
ask myself). I caressed and played with
her umbilicus , rolled my hand over the
skin of the belly making a zigzag movement, then I maneuvered my hand
to her Bosom-they were smooth , soft
and the tip were a bit firm.


The hijab was obstructing perfect access
to the apples, so I rolled it gradually over
her belly- Bosom- then head. At that juncture she was lying down on her back
with the Bosom facing me.
  • Must Read: My NYSC Tale With The Fulani Girl Part 4

  • Must Read: My NYSC Tale With The Fulani Girl Part 5


  • I stroke the left Tip with my thumb and
    index finger then placed my tongue on it
    to suck while my hands played the adult
    play with the other Bosom, my hand moved gradually down over the pubic
    region lifted the wrapper a little and
    discovered she had no underwear , my
    fingers rolled over her unshaved hairy
    Mons to the femalecore, this was when
    Nafisa started mourning and saying words that are incomprehensible, clearly
    heard ‘asafrulla,, she was completely
    wet, my joystick was already pushing
    through my trouser so i…

    No comments

    Powered by Blogger.