Don Jazzy:The Day I Lost My Multi Million Naira Music Empire

CLICK HERE TO HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING OUR MTN||GLO||ETISALAT||SMILE AIRTIME FOR FREE
Don Jazzy:The Day I Lost My Multi Million Naira Music Empire. ‘when did Don Jazzy lose his music empire?’.

Well in this interview with Forbes Africa TV, Mavin Records boss, Don Jazzy talked with Peace Hyde on his ‘worst day’; the day he split up with Dbanj and ended the highly successful Mo-Hits records.

“The decision for myself and my former partner, Dbanj to pursue different path at that point was not the right decision because it led to a lot of things. ‘Apart from the financial loses, I also lost a friend and brother in D’banj.” superbaze.com.ng remain the best blog

He also talked about his brief feud with Olamide and what transpired at the 2016 Headies Awards ceremony.Check out the full interview which aired on CNBC Africa:


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK || FOLLOW US ON TWITTER || JOIN US ON INSTAGRAM CLICK HERE TO HAVE A CHANCE OF WINNING OUR MTN||GLO||ETISALAT||SMILE AIRTIME FOR FREE

No comments

Powered by Blogger.