Airtel Night Of 500MB For N25 And 1.5GB For N50 Is Renewable In One Night

I know many of us are heavy internet users like me, how can a heavy internet users like you and me go for a lower caped data plan when there are allot of better options for us to make us of.

Airtel night plan has help allot of people to download what ever the want with a little amount of money, the airtel night plan that is caped 500GB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50 is a nice option to many people but yet i do not think its enough, like some time i do download series of movies from the net and i found that its not enough for me to do more things as i want to but on my research i came to find out it can be renew the same night that means with just N100 you can get 3GB for a night, isnt that great you can even get up to 6GB with just N200 but the question is can you really finish it withing 12am to 5am ? my own answer is yes, i do not know about yours


How Do I Renew My Airtel Night Plan After Exhausting It

You must be on Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan, you can migrate by dailing *312# then reply with 1

Then subscribe for any of the Airtel night plan of your choice
Dial *312#

Reply with 2 for N500 For 1GB (7 days)

Reply with 3 for 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50

After exhausting yours just dial *312# and choose another one of you choice, i will advise you shouldn't be carried away with the speed always monitor you Mb so that your money will not go with it.


Please don't just Read and Go, Kindly Use the Share button Below, Thanks

No comments

Powered by Blogger.